- New: Allow user-selectable font in menu / game.
- Change: The default font under Linux / BSD is now set to use either Noto CJK or Noto Sans depending on the detected system locale. This provides much better Unicode glyph support. (If Noto is not available, the font will fall back to the system default)
- New: Add method for controlling the doors to the .Net plugin interface.
- New: Add headlights & appropriate methods for control to the sim / .Net plugin interface. (this requires support from train developers)
- Change: Better handling of global reference based materials in the new X parser and Assimp.
- Fix: Potential glitch when using the Close button on the main form under FreeBSD.
- Hacks: Handle routefiles which use brackets within filenames for objects, sounds etc.
- Hacks: Add custom signal set for KCR East Rail BVE2.
- Hacks: Fix some odd misdetected encodings.
- Hacks: Add another common missing background variant.
- Fix: Sounds within an animated file not correctly taking into account the rotation of the container object.