- New: Change to using a scratch-written bitmap decoder. This improves the 256-color and reduced color transparency hacks considerably (Primarily BVE1 / BVE2 era content)
- New: Add DistanceLastStation animated variable.
- Fix: Only data from the player’s train should be sent to input device plugins.
- Fix: A stale matrix could be sent to the shader in GL3 mode (could cause floating objects at the camera position in rare cases)
- Fix: The Timetable element on XML panels was not correctly hidden.
- Change: Improve the station stop point selection algorithm. Please see https://github.com/leezer3/OpenBVE/wiki/Errata#station-stop-selection for further details.
- Hacks: When hacks are enabled, but the first specified background is missing, map to generic texture.
- Hacks: Improve empty first argument hack.
- Hacks: Update routefile patch database.