This release implements a new OpenGL menu for systems which cannot run the original Windows Form, such as 64-bit Apple. It also contains significant improvements to screen scaling on Retina displays, and has other internal changes to make the new renderer work correctly using GL3.1 forwards compatible contexts.
- New: OpenGL based main menu for systems unable to run the original Windows Form- Restores compatability with Apple systems running Mojave and above.
- New: Support Densha DeGo! Zuki controller, improve support for some others (MarcRiera)
- New: Add Lighting Change events to allow the light model to be altered over the course of a route.
- New: Add hour, minute and second variables to animated files.
- Change: GL3 now uses a forward compatible context, and works correctly on Apple.
- Change: Switch font used on Apple, should give a much better set of Unicode glyphs.
- Fix: Positional bug in CarXMLConvertor (some converted sounds were being placed incorrectly versus their original hard-coded position).
- Fix: Improved scaling on Retina displays and others with a non-standard DPI.
- Fix: Handle the case where a driver reports it supports GL3 features, but crashes when they are requested.
- Fix: Limit the possible CoefficientOfStaticFriction value when hacks are enabled- Fixes certain BVE2 trains.
- Fix: Stop certain Win32 plugins crashing when the game is paused for 20+ mins.
- Fix: Issue with PlayerTrain variable when placed as a FreeObj