- Fix: Improve several further issues with the new renderer, and make this slightly faster again.
- Fix: Crash with a route containing a single station at which no trains were set to stop.
- Fix: Issues where a TFO was not found in the expected directory could either crash or cause unexpected behaviour.
- Fix: If a train contained mixed encodings, some could be read incorrectly.
- Fix: Changing the game mode without starting a new game didn’t stick.
- Change: Shift rails to a dictionary based accessor. This should make some NYCTA content which uses extremly high rail numbers work a lot better.
- Change: Update pt-PT language file.
- New: Allow train.ai to be used as an alternative for trains which are not intended to be drivable.
- New: Allow the consist for TFOs to be reversed.