- New: Add HUD size slider, minimal and large HUD options.
- New: Add the function Pitch[CarIndex] to animated objects.
- New: Add PerMil to the gradient display options.
- Change: Add the current pitch to the F10 overlay.
- Change: Assorted improvements to the Wavefront object parser.
- Change: Better handle a specific case of Unicode misdetction when loading objects.
- Change: On a horn with multiple sounds, if the StartSound is not defined, start plaing the LoopSound immediately.
- Change: Update hu-HU translation.
- Change: Update ca-ES translation.
- Fix: A train driven by the AI could get stuck if no motor deceleration was set in the train.dat file.
- Fix: openBVE crashed if the black box was enabled, and the file existed but the program was unable to write to it.
- Fix: The track following camera could exit the world and continue indefinitely.
- Fix: *EbHandleBehaviour produced an invalid entry if not set in Train Editor.
- Fix: The Constant Speed device was broken by 126.96.36.199
- Fix: Train plugins were not unloaded correctly when manually closing the game window.
Content Specific Fixes:
- Change: Handle the case where a panel.animated file is present, but either contains no objects, or produces an empty object. (MTR SIL C-train EMU-FAO)
- Fix: Correct panel zoom on HM05
Platform Specific Changes:
The Mac build for v188.8.131.52 requires Mono 5.14 or higher, due to a change in the Mono runtime on Mac. The app will recognise this, and prompt you to upgrade if required.
At the present time, this appears to be a regression in Mono (We are using no new features), and a bug has been filed with them on this subject.