- New: Basic support for the RailDriver controller from PI Engineering. (Requires calibration, see P2 of ‘Options’)
- New: OpenBVE will load many Loksim3D objects.
- Fix: ACE textures using 1-bit alpha were broken.
- Fix: Potential infinite recursion bug in path resolution API.
- Fix: Several components of Japanese BVE1 panels were not working correctly.
- Fix: BVE4 trams from Martin Finken (GT6, TW6000 original version etc.) had a broken initial panel zoom.
- Fix: Backgrounds textures not correctly loaded in the Minobu route for BVE2.
- Fix: Inconsistent error messages under some package management situations.
- Change: The sounds for the default (no) ATS plugin may be overwritten via sound.cfg. Please see the following errata note for further details: https://github.com/leezer3/OpenBVE/wiki/Errata#default-plugin-ats-sounds
- Change: Route / train specific hacks may be turned off via setting enablebvetshacks to false in the options file. These should generally be left enabled.