- New: Joystick buttons limit increased to 64, plus various other changes from openTK backend.
- Fix: Holding down a door button no-longer causes the doors to bounce between open & closed.
- New: XML based markers ( http://openbve-project.net/documentation/HTML/route_marker.html ), allowing for text messages and basic time dependent scripting.
- New: When a door button is pressed, VirtualKeys.DoorsLeft / VirtualKeys.DoorsRight is raised.
- New: Panel2.cfg supports the subjects doorbuttonl & doorbuttonr
- New: Animated objects support the subject leftDoorsButton & rightDoorsButton
- Change: LBA and large GC objects enabled. (Fixes some issues with NYCTA routes)
- Change: Workaround for some Chinese BVE2 routes not finding the default train correctly.
- Change: The non-visible ‘NUL’ character is ignored if encountered during routefile processing.
- Fix: Missing error message in dynamic background parser.
- Fix: Using ‘SIGNAL’ at the start of a comment in a routefile could be misinterpreted.
- Fix: Issue when using the ‘Back’ button whilst creating a package under some circumstances.
- Fix: Workaround for certain malformed paths whilst loading a .animated file.
- Fix: Car based plugin sounds not working correctly.
- Fix: VirtualKeys.GearDown not working correctly.