- New: Implement delay values for the electric brake, which had been missed. Please see the following errata entry: https://github.com/leezer3/OpenBVE/wiki/Errata#electric-brake-delay
- New: Allow the route map / gradient profile to be exported from the main menu.
- New: Allow the package install directories to be browsed directly from the main menu.
- New: Add Malaysian language file.
- Hacks: Fix some badly formatted Chasanai downloads.
- Hacks: Fix some object files using an invalid BVE2 relative texture path.
- Hacks: Handle some route files using a relative train path.
- Fix: Assorted fixes in the train.xml format.
- Fix: Improve various stuff in the OBJ parsers.
- Fix: The readhesion device could be stuck if it was active during a backwards jump.
- Change: Use a more forceful exit / restart when running under Mono / Linux.
OpenBVE V126.96.36.199 has now been pushed to replace V188.8.131.52 This is a minor maintence release to correct two issues found since release.
- Fix: Attempting to customise a control with no action set in-game could crash.
- Fix: A routefile with an empty train folder set failed to load with hacks enabled. (Introduced in 1,8.3.0)