Whilst this build has relatively few new features (again, sorry….) internally, a lot has changed. By converting everything to a shared set of plugins, this reduces the code maintenence workload, and makes implementing new features much simpler in the long run.
- New: Add Separated (Interlocked) handle type.
- New: Convert train loader to a shared plugin.
- Change: Bump the OpenAL version to 1.17.0
- Change: Properly grow the InputDevice plugin box with the main form.
- Change: Speed up loading of routes which do not use the .Turn command.
- Change: Update zh-HK translation- Thanks!
- Change: Add warning if target speed is not set by TFO, as this may cause unexpected results.
- Fix: The AI driver will now react to the train starting to topple.
- Fix: Several issues in the DDS texture loading plugin.
- Fix: In some cases, the camera could get thrown out of the car.
- Fix: Issue when the primary rail for a platform was missing, but the secondary was not.
- Fix: Route.InitialViewpoint was glitchy with an AI train in the section.
- Fix: Colliding with a buffer on a route containing a single train crashed.
- Fix: Crash when closing the RailDriver config form with none attached.
- Fix: SanYingInput config window size incorrect.
- Fix: Route Viewer needed the close button pressing twice with no routefile loaded.
- Fix: Lighting glitch when the camera was inverted.
- Fix: Shifted index issue in animated files containing a StateChangeSound