- Fix: Crash when attempting to open a file which was not an archive in Package Management.
- Fix: Binary X files containing an array were broken.
- Fix: Keyboard keygrab not working in the controls menu.
- Fix: Using differently sized daytime and nighttime textures in a panel2.cfg could crash.
- Fix: The cursor was not returned to default after an error was encountered loading a route.
- Change: Update ca-ES, ja-JA and zh-CN translations.
- Change: $Chr supports unicode characters as per BVE4.
- Change: Better error message when a BVE4 signal is not found.
- New: Add Legacy Korean (CP949) to auto-detected charsets.