- New: Handle BVE1200000 and BVE1210000 format train.dat files.
- New: Add Uchibo V8 objects to the compatibility lists.
- Fix: Handle a case of a malformed MeshMaterialList in the X parser.
- Fix: Issue with RailCycles under certain circumstances.
- Hacks: Handle malformed ATS/ ATC declarations better.
- Hacks: Remove obviously wrong additional closing brackets in the RW parser (Fixes various stuff)
- Hacks: Fix an issue where Background #0 is not used, and the route does not start at position zero.
- Hacks: Route specific fix for Jundiai-Francisco Morato
- Hacks: Route specific fix for Linie S3 (FVE)
- When using a double-sided wall / dyke, this would be omitted if either the left or the right object was not loaded.
- It was possible to use the .Rail and .RailEnd commands with a RailIndex of zero. https://github.com/leezer3/OpenBVE/wiki/Errata#rail-and-railend-commands-with-an-index-of-zero